martes, 7 de octubre de 2014

Six months ago.

Today, is my sixth month in Colombia; but at the same time, six months ago I saw for last time my second family. It’s incredible how your mind and your heart is too much smart than you. The last night I dreamed about my kids and their family, they were visiting me here, in Colombia, we were really happy together. When I woke up, on my inbox of my email my dear grandpa from Vermont, wrote to me a beautiful text saying to me how much he misses me and loves me.

Well, today my post after many months is in English, (sorry about the mistakes) and is a specially dedicatory to my second family, the people who I met in EUA.

I never thought that my year like an au pair would change my life forever and never thought too, that three little and cute kids are so important to me. They changed my life, they made me think different about the life, the happiness and the love. I never thought love as much as I love these kids. I felt the real love, I felt when their sadness was my sadness, when their pain was my pain and when their smiles were my smiles too. Three little kids became my life there and those memories with them are in my mind and my heart forever.

Thanks to Greg, to be my father there, he did many things to me even more, than real father. He loved me with patience, respect and joy. I am very grateful to life by knowing him and share my stories, my sadness and my happiness with him. Thanks to open your heart to me, your life, your home and adopted me like a daughter. thanks to understand my crazy stories, my life and my view about the life, but thanks HUGE to open my mind to a incredible world, to support my dreams and always believe in me.


Thanks too to Emily, she is marvelous. Thanks to love me and understand always my sadness. Thanks to give me your kids for a year and trust on me. I’m so proud of her, because she is the mother that I want someday to be. I don’t have words to explain how beautiful and smart she’s, but I’m sure that the life will give her the most beautiful things in the world.

And thanks to my kids. Sam, Charlie and Isla, they loved me too much. Sam with his brilliant mind and sensitive heart, has a big part on my heart. Charlie, with his crazy dreams about Scooby dooh, his way to dance Colombian music made my days with him and finally, my little baby, the woman that I love the most, my mona, Isla; when I met her, she was 11 months, she didn’t say much things and just said “hunter”. But then, she was my partner in crime, my princess and the woman that changed my life. I guess I can’t write about the love that I feel for this kids, because it’s hard to explain my joyfulness when I see them through facetime and Charlie says to me that he loves me and misses me so much or when sam tells me about his life school and remembers some words in Spanish or when isla says to me “mina” and tells me what was the dinner, Its a huge and big explotion of joyfulness.

And finally, thanks to my grandpa Curt, he’s still my English teacher and grandpa. Thanks to listen my sadness and worries, thanks to helped me all the time and in all cases. I’m so gratefull to have a second family there in Arlington Vermont and I can’t wait to see them again. I miss them so much and everyday, my prayers are for them. Thanks for all, I really love you!!!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario